Links to additional information
Adjusting the image
- Sources: Click on the names of each of the molecular species represented in the map to reach
sources of additional information (pubmed, UniGene, GeneCards, etc).
- Annotations: To reach an annotation for a particular
molecular interaction, click on the annotation number (example: A12) within the maps. Clicking
on the reference numbers (example: R34) within the text of the annotation will lead to the cited
- Other maps: To toggle between S phase, mitosis, DNA damage and replication
inhibition maps, click on the navigation bar.
Adobe provides additional information about the Adobe SVG Viewer for Windows and for Macs
- Panning: Hold the alt key and click-and-drag with the mouse to pan
the map. When the scroll lock is enabled and Adobe SVG Viewer has
the focus, the arrow keys may be used to pan the image.
- Zooming: Hold the control key and click to zoom in at the mouse
pointer location. Hold the control key and click-and-drag to select a region
to zoom into. Hold the control and shift keys and click to zoom out. You can
also use the zoom commands in the context menu.
- Viewer menu: Right-click in the image area to open the viewer
menu. This will reveal the commands and options for interacting with
the SVG image.